Current positions have now been filled. If you would like to be considered for future roles please apply.
We are looking for a number of temporary Machine Operators to join our client, a market leader in the dairy industry. These positions do not come up often and preference will be given to those top candidates who are prepared and pre-interviewed ready to go when asked for.
Hours are on a 4 on, 4 off roster basis – this consists of 2 day shifts (6am-6pm) followed by 2 night shifts (6pm-6am).
To be considered for these roles you MUST:
- have two references from two most recent jobs whom your reported to
- have a clean criminal history
- be physically fit and able to constantly lift 25kgs
- be drug free
- have your OWN reliable transport
- be clean shaven 100% of the time
- have an OSH Certificate (highly desirable)
Skills and Experience you will offer:
- the ablility to stand and constantly lift for long periods of time (10-12 hours shifts)
- machine operator experience
- production / factory experience in a team environment
- effective teamwork and communication skills
- the ability to problem solve
- the ability to handle change and set backs
- high attention to detail / accuracy
- experience in the use of hand tools
Interested? Apply now or send your CV to Pearl, firstname.lastname@example.org