Our client are experts in creating aluminium solutions across a range of sectors from marine, transport, windows, doors to mechanical engineering and agricultural industries. Services include custom extrusions and profile shapes, sheet, plate and coil products, design and manufacture, doors and windows. They are looking for temps with great attitudes and work ethic. In time there is potential for the right temps to be offered permanent positions.
- Jigging, spraying and un-jigging aluminium
- Quality control and packing for despatch
- Pre-treating aluminium
- Identifying aluminium profiles and making colour changes
- Operation of manufacturing machinery and equipment
- Monday – Friday with occasional Saturdays
- Morning and evening shifts
- Shifts are 8-12 hours long, so flexibility a must
- Strong and fit (lifting 25kg constantly)
- Team player
- Commitment to health and safety
Previous experience in the aluminium, metal, roofing, powder coating industries or as a machine operator would be advantageous. However this role will also suit those that are mechanically minded, quick learning, go getters who aren’t afraid to roll up their sleeves.
Interested? Apply now or send your CV to Pearl, firstname.lastname@example.org.
This role will not suit part time or holiday job seekers. Must also have current eligibility to work