Based in the rural town of Te Aroha, our client is a leading manufacturer of premium New Zealand Manuka Honey.
The Role – Some responsibilities the role may include:
- Filling honey
- Packing products
- General warehouse and factory maintenance and cleaning
The is an on call / casual basis role, however shifts operate Monday to Friday between the hours of 7:30am and 5pm. These may vary from week to week so flexibility is needed.
- Strong work ethic, reliable, and punctual
- Team player, with the ability to work in a small close knit team
- Excellent communication, numeracy and literacy skills
- Commitment to health and safety
Previous experience in process work, packing and/or labelling would be advantageous.
Interested? Apply now or send your CV to Pearl, email@example.com
Favourable pre-employment checks will be required.