Process Workers – Dairy
We are looking for temps who would be prepared to work on a casual basis at our clients Dairy factories. These roles are primarily based out by Te Rapa Industrial Park.
What’s in it for You?
- You choose if you want the shift
- PPE gear supplied
- Learn on the job
- Wages paid weekly
Role – Process Worker
- Lifting, stripping and stacking (heavy lifting – up to 25kg)
- Cleaning / sanitising
Our clients operate shifts Monday to Friday between the hours of:
- Day shift – 5:30am to 4pm
- Afternoon Shift – 2pm to 11pm
You choose what days and shifts you could be available. Let us call you with a shift and you decide if you would like to do it.
These roles could suit someone:
- wanting entry into process work or the dairy industry
- wanting flexibility to decide the day before or on the day if they can work
- easing back into the workforce
- wanting to see if processing work is for them
- on a benefit but can only do a day’s work for extra money and NOT lose their benefit
Interested? Please apply now or email your CV firstname.lastname@example.org call Pearl 07 839 3685
Successful completion and outcome of standard employment checks will be required. Pre-employment drug test pass and no major convictions.