We are looking for temps who would be prepared to work on a casual basis at our clients Dairy factories. These roles are primarily based out by Te Rapa Industrial Park.
What’s in it for You?
- You choose if you want the shift
- PPE gear supplied
- Learn on the job
- $20 per hour + annual + KiwiSaver
- Wages paid weekly on Wednesdays
Role – Process Worker
- Lifting / stripping and stacking (heavy lifting required up to 25kg)
- Cleaning / sanitising
Our client operates shifts Monday to Friday between the hours of:
Day shift – 5:30am to 4pm
Afternoon Shift – 2pm to 11pm
You choose what days and shifts you could be available. Let us call you with a shift and you decide if you would like to do it.
These roles could suit someone:
- wanting entry into process work or the dairy industry
- wants flexibility to decide the day before or on the day if they can work
- easing back into the workforce
- want to check out if processing work is for them
- on a benefit but can only do a day’s work for extra money and not lose their benefit
Interested? Please apply now or email your CV firstname.lastname@example.org or call Pearl 07 839 3685
Successful completion and outcome of standard employment checks will be required. Pre-employment drug test pass and no major convictions.