- 6 Months Fixed Term Contract
Our client is looking for a Procurement Coordinator to provide high quality support to both internal and external customers. This will include coordinating the shipping of spares and aftermarket upgrades to both local and international customers.
You must demonstrate the ability to understand and effectively communicate technical data as a large part of this role will involve answering queries and providing support. You will also prepare shipping documentation, verify and keep records of outgoing shipments and freight, and some manual duties will also be required, including sorting and handling materials upon delivery.
To be considered for this role, you will possess the following:
- Outstanding written and verbal communication skills
- Well-developed interpersonal skills
- Be details oriented
- Initiative and intuitive problem solving skills
- Strong multitasking and prioritising abilities
- The ability to work effectively autonomously, and as part of a team
You should have at least 3 years of supply chain experience, and a good understanding of Microsoft Office suite. You will be required to undertake pre-employment drug and alcohol testing.
If you would like to know more contact Carmel on 07 839 3685, firstname.lastname@example.org or apply now.