Our client provides products and services to foodservice, food processing, and hospitality, healthcare, industrial, oil and gas markets to keep their environment clean and safe.
We are seeking an enthusiastic Production Operator to join a global leader in water, hygiene and energy technologies and services.
Reporting to the Production Supervisor, you will initially be responsible for the packing and filling of our products, then with the expectation of progressing to our mixing department within twelve months.
While initially this will be a temporary position our client is looking for someone they can potentially offer a permanent role down the track. This position will not suit part-time or summer holiday job seekers.
To be considered for these roles you MUST have:
• Two references from two most recent jobs whom your reported to
• Clean criminal history
• Physically fit and able to constantly lift 25kgs
• Drug free
• Your OWN reliable transport
• OSH Forklift Certificate (advantageous)
All applicants will require relevant skills and recent work experience which may include:
• chemical production, manufacturing and process experience
• able to work in full personal protective equipment
• able to stand and constantly lift for long periods of time
• an understanding of safety and the hazards of packing, filling and mixing chemicals
• effective teamwork and communication skills
• ability to problem solve
• ability to handle change and set backs
• pay attention to detail / accuracy
Competitive pay rate available. We are looking for physically fit, hardworking individuals who demonstrate an outstanding attitude.
Interested? Apply or send your CV to Pearl, email@example.com
As part of our recruitment and selection criteria, applicants will be subject to pre-employment drug and alcohol testing and Ministry of Justice criminal history checks. Must also have immediate eligibility to work in New Zealand.