Listed: 6 Oct 2017
Our client is one of the region’s leading exporters, serving international markets via their marketing partners and joint venture relationships.
We are seeking a Production Planner to support the logistics and operations functions of their company through their busy season. The Production Planner will ensure the supply chain functions delivers quality products to customers in a timely, efficient and effective manner.
Reporting to the Regional Manager – your responsibilities as the Production Planner will include:
- Meet delivery requirements of customers and drive purchasing requirements
- Support relationships with suppliers and customers
- Support the Customer Group with projects tasks and back up support when required
- Co-ordinate and develop production planning and stock management
- Carry out production planning duties
- Provide operational and administrative support as required
- Monitor and review existing systems and methodologies, and identifying opportunities for improvement
- Ensure compliance with the company’s quality and food safety policy and objectives
The successful candidate will have proven production planning experience and will hit the ground running. You will have sound organisational skills, paired with the ability to build strong relationships and make things happen. This is a temporary position with the opportunity to go permanent for the right person.
All applicants MUST have NZ residency or a valid NZ work visa to be considered for this position.
For further information, please contact Carmel Strange or register below.