Day shift – start up opportunity
Our client has a brand new state-of-the-art manufacturing facility focussed on supplying high quality products to their clients. An exciting opportunity has arisen for an experienced leader to join this progressive company.
The person we seek will have extensive manufacturing experience combined with sound problem solving skills, outstanding communication and a passion for complex problem solving. Your coaching and leadership skills will impress, as will your ability to work in a fast paced environment.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Ensuring production operators are trained effectively and led positively
- Establishing and implementing policies and processes within the plant
- Providing direction, support and coaching to staff
- Championing health and safety
- Contributing to the growth and development of the new site
If you would like to chat about this opportunity please call Judy Davison on 07 8393685 or to register your interest, email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
All applicants MUST have NZ residency or a valid NZ work visa to be considered for this position.