Listed: 13 Feb 2018
- Outstanding benefits including health, life and income protection
- Excellent hourly rate plus overtime
- Dayshift role : Monday to Friday 8:00am – 4:30pm
- Afternoon shift role: Monday to Friday 2:15pm – 10:45pm
Exciting opportunity for a skilled production technician to join a multinational organisation specialising in veterinary pharmaceutical manufacturing.
Virbac is a family-oriented, international company dedicated to Animal Health. In the space of 50 years they have become a worldwide reference in the animal health sector for innovation, research and product development. Virbac is positioned as a major supplier to the animal health market worldwide.
In New Zealand, Virbac markets and distributes a large and growing range of top quality production and companion animal products through the veterinary profession.
Reporting to the Shift Supervisor you will be responsible for:
- Manufacturing, filling and packing sterile pharmaceutical products
- Quality control checks
- Cleaning and maintaining equipment and a sterile work environment
- Ensuring health and safety requirements are adhered to
- Completing manufacturing documentation
- Assisting with process improvement initiatives
We seek interest from candidates with experience in the pharmaceutical, food, dairy or chemical industries. You will impress us with your trouble shooting skills and innovative thinking, and your attention to detail will be one of your greatest attributes. Critical to the role are good numeracy and literacy skills and you must be physically fit. Experience working in a sterile or aseptic manufacturing environment would be beneficial.
If you are interested in the afternoon shift position, you must be available to work up to four months on a dayshift while training.
To request a position description or to register your interest in confidence contact Judy Davison at firstname.lastname@example.org.