Afternoon shift 2.15pm – 10.45pm, Mon-Fri
Our client, Virbac, is a multinational animal health company that specialises in veterinary pharmaceutical manufacturing. They have both distribution and manufacturing activities worldwide, with more than 4000 employees in more than 100 countries – you would be joining a very solid and successful business. They are based out of a sterile/GMP accredited manufacturing facility and distribution centre in Hamilton. This role works in a production team responsible for the manufacture, filling and packing of sterile pharmaceuticals.
Key areas of responsibility will include:
- Manufacture, fill and pack sterile pharmaceutical products (including setup and cleaning) in accordance with Good Manufacturing Practice
- Perform all quality control checks, environmental monitoring as per SOP’s
- Perform all sterilisation, sanitation and clean in place (CIP) operations
- Ensure completion of logs and documents
- Coordinate materials requirements with Supply Chain team
- Maintain and lead best practice Health and Safety culture
- Provide cross-functional support to all areas of operations team as required
The successful candidate will demonstrate:
- Ability to operate equipment within controlled environment
- Experience working in a sterile or aseptic manufacturing environment would be beneficial
- Experience working with GMP or similar regulatory standards
- Ability to follow strict procedures at all times
- Attention to detail will be one of your greatest attributes
- Ability to perform calculations, complete paperwork and understand standard operating procedures
- Critical to the role are good numeracy and literacy skills and you must be physically fit
This is an outstanding opportunity to join a pharmaceutical company 100% dedicated to animal health and a team committed to quality and success.
All applicants must be legally entitled to work in New Zealand, and will be subject to pre-employment drug testing and Ministry of Justice criminal history checks.
For further details or to request a position description please contact Paula Jorgensen firstname.lastname@example.org
All applicants MUST have NZ residency or a valid NZ work visa to be considered for this position.