Are you passionate about relationships, managing strategic risks and working collaboratively towards highly successful long term outcomes? Are your negotiating and decision making skills second to none? If so, we’d love to talk to you about this exciting and influential position in Waikato.
What you will offer:
- The ability to think differently and articulate a vision effectively
- 5+ years of senior project/programme management experience
- A broad-based view of strategic issues and perceptive of their longer term and wider implications
- Impressive leadership capability
- Proven ability to work well with a broad range of stakeholders
- The ability to innovate and maintain a big picture focus in a local context
If you enjoy setting the standards and proactively managing project benefits, risks and opportunities while leading and influencing your team and a variety of stakeholders we’d love to hear from you. This
is a great opportunity for a career minded person who aspires to be part of a large, progressive organisation.
To request a position description or to chat about this position contact Judy at email@example.com