Reception Team Leader
Values: Integrity – Service – Excellence – Co-Operation – Compassion
Braemar Hospital is Waikato’s leading private hospital, located in the heart of Waikato. The hospital offers both day and inpatient private surgery services providing the highest standards of clinical care in a caring and supportive environment.
Reporting through to the Executive Assistant, a fabulous opportunity now presents for an experienced Team Leader to provide effective leadership, support, guidance and management of the reception team and to role model excellence in the delivery of reception and administrative functions to internal and external customers.
This busy role will include:
- Providing support and coaching to the team of receptionists
- Completing appraisal processes
- Undertaking the recruitment and selection of staff
- Completing staff rosters
Your key responsibility is to ensure every patient receives the best possible care on admission to Braemar Hospital. You are also responsible for ensuring all daily administration processes and any ad-hoc requests are managed efficiently and in a timely manner.
Essential skills you will bring to the role:
- Demonstrated supervisory experience in a customer service role
- Sound reception and administrative skills gained in a high-volume environment
- Excellent time management skills in managing multiple urgent activities
Do you believe you are the right person with the right skills for this role? Apply now! Or send your CV to Judith, email@example.com