Receptionist / Accounts Administrator
Listed: 9 Feb 2018
9am – 3pm Monday to Friday
The Perry Group is a long established privately owned company that is primarily involved in the manufacturing, importing, distribution and property industry sectors. Their strong culture of community and corporate responsibility is central in the day-to-day business practices throughout the Group.
An opportunity has arisen for a mature, motivated person to join the team in a part time capacity. This position is varied but the core focus is to provide frontline assistance to clients, tenants and staff as well as accounts support to a number of staff and entities. Included in your responsibilities will be:
- Greeting all visitors and dealing with incoming calls and enquiries
- Coordinating and maintaining meeting rooms
- Data entry and reconciliation of invoices
- Preparing funding applications
- Assisting with the preparation of board papers
- Organising functions, travel and social club activities
- Health and safety administration
- Liaising with tenants and services providers
To ensure your success in this role, you will impress us with your outstanding communication and interpersonal skills, along with your levels of initiative and motivation. Your customer service skills will be second to none, and your knowledge of the Microsoft suite will be well developed. Past exposure to accounts is an advantage but not critical. We are looking for a superstar with great organisational skills – sound like you?? An attractive package will be offered to the successful applicant and after six months employment this will include health and life insurance.