Our client, NDA Group is a world leader in the engineering fabrication of high precision process vessels and heat exchangers for industry, and the provision of other specialist products and services to key markets around the world.
A fabulous opportunity has arisen for a professional and experienced front-line receptionist at their Te Rapa site. The role is responsible for being the first point of contact for visitors to site and answering all incoming calls. You will be the key contact for coordinating and booking travel for all employees, as well as providing administrative support to the Finance, Senior Management and HR teams.
Key responsibilities are:
- Front-line customer service to all visitors on site
- Manage the Travel Inbox and coordinate & arrange travel for all NZ employees
- Sort and distribute all mail, including couriers
- Ensure meeting rooms, the lunch room and stationary room are kept tidy and stocked
- Any ad-hoc administrative tasks for Senior Management, HR and Finance
For success in this role you must have:
- Excellent Word and PowerPoint skills
- Previous experience in an administrative/ receptionist role
- Demonstrate a high level of communication skills both verbal and written, with the confidence to seek information from others
- Initiative and the ability to work proactively
- Highly proficient skills on the computer
You will have well developed interpersonal skills and be a proven organiser, with a can-do attitude. This is an excellent opportunity for someone who likes to wear ‘many hats’ and collaborate with staff across the business at an administrative level.
This role could be full-time or part-time (split in a job share situation, mornings and afternoons). The role also has strict working hours of 8am – 4.30pm
A pre-employment drug test is mandatory.
Only NZ residents or people with relevant work visas should apply for this position.
Please contact Paula Jorgensen at Asset Recruitment on 07 839 3685 or email email@example.com