Sales Accounting Assistant
Fixed term contract until June 2023
Are you keen to work for a large, local employer that focusses on developing people and supporting their career goals? Based on the north side of Hamilton this position supports the domestic sales and finance teams.
The ideal person will have 3+ years of experience in accounts, or may be a graduate with at least a years post qualification practical experience. The ability to manage a variety of fast paced tasks simultaneously is critical, along with the ability to build solid relationships across the business and with key stakeholders. You’ll be passionate about numbers, reconciliations, ensuring every t is crossed and i is dotted and hopefully you can teach the rest of the team a thing or two about Excel!
Your key responsibilities will include:
- Regularly updating and coordinating all freight routes
- Collating and processing freight and vehicle creditor invoices
- Reviewing and actioning credit requests
- Running weekly and monthly reports for a number of divisions
- Uploading new product information to clients’ systems
- Entering sales orders
- Assisting with audits and stocktakes
An attractive package including free parking will be offered to the successful candidate, along with the opportunity to work with a great team and an iconic NZ company.