Sales Delivery Manager
With a history of innovation that has delivered leading edge solutions to customers around the world for over 80 years, our client is a global leader in innovation, manufacturing and marketing.
One of their business arms manufactures and supplies state-of-the-art integrated technology to organisations globally to address issues such as security and risk management, personnel workflow and business continuity.
We are seeking someone with a passion for driving superior performance, and developing people and processes to help the business achieve its objectives.
In this challenging position you will:
- Lead, coach, develop and mentor a driven and motivated team
- Ensure all orders and queries are processed efficiently and customers are kept up-to-date
- Ensure that sales order management processes are efficient and carried out within expected timelines
- Work with supply chain to ensure product availability
- Focus on continuous improvement of processes
- Work collaboratively to adopt best “low-touch” practices
- Work closely with team members communicating expectations and processes
- Ensure consistency in global processes and user experiences
- Complete monthly KPI reporting
- Drive and foster a lean continuous improvement culture
For success in this role you will have:
- Experience leading a high performing team
- SAP experience (or other similar software)
- 5+ years in a sales delivery related position
- Sound knowledge of the supply chain function
- Excellent interpersonal and leadership skills and be a passionate people person
You will be rewarded by working for an employer of choice with an enviable reputation of nurturing and encouraging personal growth of its staff through ongoing training and professional development.
If you would like to learn more about this exciting opportunity or to request a position description please contact Judy Davison 07 839 3685
All applicants MUST have NZ residency or a valid NZ work visa to be considered for this position.