Looking for all those passionate water and wastewater mavericks to join this well-known company in a customer facing role.
- High growth industry with a real opportunity to shine
- Market leaders in their respective fields
- Opportunity to help make a positive impact on the water and wastewater environment in New Zealand by providing solutions to our client’s challenges
About the Company:
Established in 2006 and 100% New Zealand owned, Brickhouse provides technologies and key equipment in the Municipal and Industrial water and wastewater sectors. With a great portfolio of equipment to solve their client’s toughest problems, they have extensive history and knowledge in their respective areas, and their team of skilled engineers is passionate about their work.
This role is primarily focused on growing & managing a portfolio of their own and third-party technologies to a wide range of water and wastewater clients in New Zealand. You will work with customers to identify problems, specify and support the implementation of those technologies as needed to solve problems.
We welcome interest from those who have:
- 5+ years’ account management / business development experience
- Ideally 3+ years’ experience in water/wastewater sales
- An engineering related qualification or equivalent experience
- Experience in compiling and submitting tenders and proposals
- Strong ambition to solve customer’s problems
- A passion for building strong relationships with existing and new clientele
- Well-developed project skills and strong commercial acumen
- A “can do will do” attitude
- The ability to work well as an individual and in team environments
- The drive and ambition to thrive on challenges
An attractive package including a company vehicle will be offered to the successful candidate.
The role is based in Hamilton, New Zealand and covers predominantly the North Island of New Zealand or where your specialist expertise and support is needed. If you think you have what it takes to be the difference Apply now!