Our client provides a recruitment service to clients wanting to bring quality off-shore workers to New Zealand as well as immigration services for those already here. They predominantly service the rural sector, as well as construction, beekeeping and trucking industries, and are looking to grow these areas.
They are seeking a self-motivated people person with proven business development or client relationship experience to grow their client base. You may come from a sales or farming background, and are used to establishing sound business relationships. You will enjoy gaining an insight into clients’ operations to offer the best solutions.
Key responsibilities are:
- Managing client relationships by phone and with visits
- Securing new business
- Developing networks (farming and other)
- Creating strong relationships with existing and potential clients
- Monitoring clients’ needs and expectations
- Accurately recording and monitoring information for each sales process
This is a newly created position within a small close-knit team in an exciting industry. Remuneration will include a base salary and an attractive bonus structure.
For further information or to apply for this position please contact Paula Jorgensen 07 839 3685 email@example.com
All applicants MUST have NZ residency or a valid NZ work visa to be considered for this position.