Sales & Marketing Consultant
Our client is a successful and innovative building company specialising in modern, high quality architecturally designed homes. You will be an integral part of a successful team in the Waikato. With the Waikato experiencing significant growth at present, this is an excellent time to come on board and really make this job your own. You will be based at their beautiful showhome in Hamilton responsible for marketing their house and land packages to a wide range of clients.
- Helping the client choose a design specifically for their needs
- Qualifying each client to accurately understand what is important to them in a new home and understanding their budget and design specifications
- Taking clients through the build process through to closing the sale and signing the contract
- Keeping up to date with current building trends, technologies and council requirements
- Able to comprehend local planning rules and subdivision covenants
- Able to read floor plans, site plans and suggest basic changes
- Explaining the process for clients to obtain finance
- Building ongoing strong relationships with your customers
- Love working with people and be able to build genuine rapport
- Be confident, well spoken, and professional at all times
- Know the Waikato – you’re a local and proud
- Be highly driven with integrity and exceptional customer service standards
- Have an interest in house design
Comprehensive training will be given so even if you have limited experience in the building industry we would still like to hear from you (you may have built your own home or have some knowledge of the industry). You will of course be enthusiastic and willing to go the extra mile, and in time you will understand every aspect of the build process.
An attractive base salary plus commission structure is in place, alongside a supportive team environment, and ongoing training.
To find out more about this exciting opportunity contact Paula Jorgensen firstname.lastname@example.org
All applicants MUST have NZ residency or a valid NZ work visa to be considered for this position.