Senior Process Engineer
Vertex is one of New Zealand’s innovative engineering companies in the Process, Mechanical, Water and Wastewater industries. Size of projects ranges from $500k through to $25m.
They are looking for an experienced Process Engineer who has an established track record in successfully selling, designing, project-managing and commissioning process solutions. This role will include turnkey projects through to developing and commercializing R&D initiatives.
The ideal Senior Process Engineer will have:
- Tertiary process or chemical engineering qualification
- Experience and responsibility level sufficient for IChemE Chartered Member grade or equivalent
- Design and Commissioning experience in Dairy and Dairy Water/Wastewater projects in the fields of Reaction, Membrane Filtration, Centrifugal Separations, Evaporation, and Water treatment and Biological Water Treatments
- Experienced in developing and leading an effective Health and Safety culture
To excel at this role, the Senior Process Engineer will also have:
- An enthusiastic approach to problem solving.
- A collaborative working style.
- A coaching ability to guide and lead our other staff.
- A customer-oriented approach to developing attractive process solutions for our partner clients.
- Experience managing successful projects.
- Examples of convincing project proposal presentations.
You will have the opportunity to be involved in projects that have a real impact and will enable you to further your career with the best in the industry.
Apply for this exciting opportunity now, to start the next step in your career!