Storeman and Logistics Supervisor
We have a couple of Warehouse and Logistic Supervisor Roles based in the Morrinsville region. While these are temporary roles initially, for the right candidates a permanent position may be offered in time.
The ideal candidates will have extensive NZ work experience in warehousing / logistics and mechanically minded.
What’s in it for You?
- Competitive wage rate upwards of $25 per hour
- Hours of work – Monday to Friday, between 6:30am to 4pm
- 40 – 45 hours per week
- Temporary to permanent opportunities
Roles – Storeman and Logistics Supervisor
- Unload / Load trucks (OSH forklift certificate required)
- Receipt and dispatching of goods
- Inventory Management
- Negotiate and manage suppliers
- Manage staff and their expectations
Interested? Please apply now by submitting your CV or call Pearl 07 839 3685
Successful completion and outcome of standard employment checks will be required