Do you have strong attention to detail? Are comfortable making decisions? We are looking for a professional and proactive Support Consultant to join our clients team based in a trendy office in the heart of Hamilton.
As a Support Consultant, you’ll be managing an inbound phone queue, assisting members with calls and queries. Some outbound calling will also be required.
Key duties will include:
- Replying to online enquires from members
- Assisting members registering online
- Assisting members with navigation of the mobile app and website
- Ensuring all forms of contact information are correct and remain up to date
You will offer:
- Proven contact centre experience
- Strong customer service skills and the ability to communicate effectively
- High attention to detail and accuracy, with quality focus
- Good planning & organisation skills – the ability to prioritise and manage your time effectively
- Intermediate to advanced skills using the MS Office Suite
We want someone who thrives in an agile environment and is passionate about growing in their role. You will be a high performer, who’s driven to deliver.
There is flexibility to be able to work some days from home once you are fully trained.
Apply Now!! Or email Judith, firstname.lastname@example.org for more information