“Quality Foods that Grow People and our Planet”
Our client is a privately owned and operated company, they are an innovative player in the New Zealand Beef industry.
Reporting to the CFO, we are looking for a Systems Analyst who will investigate and make recommendations regarding the improvement of information systems, information availability and associated procedures as they relate to the efficiency of the organisation’s business operations and procedures.
Assisting in the evaluation, development, implementation, and maintenance of systems applications, key responsibilities will include:
- Consulting with the team regarding specific projects
- Evaluating user/system requirements and making recommendations as to the best systems approach
- Undertaking systems analysis and design of approved applications
- Preparing programming specifications and liaising with programmers
- Co-ordinating and participating in systems tests and the implementation of new processes and systems, and systems upgrades
- Providing training and ongoing assistance to the team
We are looking for a self-motivated individual with the ability to use their initiative. You will have proven systems analysis and IT experience, as well as sound analytical, design and problem-solving skills. You will have exceptional interpersonal skills and the confidence to work autonomously.
This is a constantly evolving role, so the ability to adapt is a must!
Interested? Apply now, or for further information contact Judith on 07 839 3685 or email firstname.lastname@example.org