Technical Sales Specialist
Would you enjoy working for a market leader who provides equipment solutions to the wastewater industry? Does being part of a small, supportive team that partners with clients across New Zealand appeal? Is it important to you to work for a company that values its employees and clients? If you are motivated by working on both large and small projects then read on!
Established in 2006 and 100% New Zealand owned, our client works with partners to deliver end to end leading edge solutions to the water industry throughout the country. Their projects include major water and wastewater plant builds through to builds and upgrades in the industrial and food processing sectors.
This exciting role offers the opportunity to be involved in projects from conception to commissioning, and to contribute to the development and execution of the business strategy. You will be across product launches, and receive training from some of the best international vendors in the industry.
This position ideally sits in the Auckland or Waikato regions, however we are open to considering applications from suitable candidates based in the lower North Island. We welcome interest from those who have:
- Previous experience in water and wastewater treatment processes
- An engineering related qualification
- Experience in compiling and submitting tenders
- Strong ambition to grow market share and a desire to explore new markets
- A passion for building strong relationships with existing and new clientele
- Great presentation skills to technical and non-technical people
- Well-developed project skills and strong commercial acumen
To register your interest or to request a position description please contact Judy Davison at email@example.com