Theatre Stores – Weekend Only
We have an opportunity for highly motivated, high level of initiative and self-starter for Saturday and Sunday 7am – 12noon shifts each week from approximately the 24th February. Potential to also pick up the odd weekday (approx. 5pm – 9pm).
You will be responsible for ensuring the accurate delivery and stock replenishment for Waikato Hospital Theatres and stores. Your attention to detail, accuracy, literacy and numeracy will be second to none.
Experience in the following would be advantageous:
• Pick Packing
• Inventory Management
To be successful you must:
• Be physically fit and work 8 hours plus on your feet
• Great communication and professionalism
• Reliability for these early morning weekend days a must
• Be able to pass ongoing drug testing
• Have reliable transport
• Have no criminal convictions
Do you fit the brief above? Contact Pearl on 07 839 3685 or email@example.com
All applicants will be subject to pre-employment drug and alcohol testing and Ministry of Justice criminal history checks.