Trust & Companies Administrator
Our client, based in Morrinsville, is seeking a high level administration professional to support their Trust & Companies Division. You will collaborate with staff across the business as well as build relationships with clients and external organisations.
Key responsibilities are:
- Providing trust administration services to clients, including minute and agenda preparation and drafting letters
- Attending to corporate governance duties for Boards
- Supporting clients to understand and manage their Trust
- Maintaining Trust Registers
- Liaising with lawyers, banks and clients in relation to Trust administration
- Maintenance of existing Company records and incorporation of new Companies
- Preparation and filing of documents for Companies Office
To be successful in this role you must have:
- Experience in a professional services organisation ie legal or accounting environment
- Experience working in a client facing role
- Trust or Companies administration exposure (will be an advantage)
- Initiative and great interpersonal skills
- Strong attention to detail
This is a great opportunity to join a growing division within a well-established, supportive and progressive company. Our client encourages professional development, and is known for being a great place to work.
For further details, please contact Paula Jorgensen on 07 839 3685 or email email@example.com
All applicants MUST have NZ residency or a valid NZ work visa to be considered for this position.