Warehouse Assistant – Pick/Pack
Temping is a great way to get your foot in the door with some large well-known organisations. Our client is a global leading supplier of milking equipment and solutions for dairy farmers. They supply products, systems and services for all steps in milk production across the world. This role will not suit summer vacation or short term job seekers.
About the role:
This is a Monday to Friday role, 8am – 4:30pm. Responsibilities will include:
- Picking/packing (lifting up to 25kgs)
- Inwards and outwards receipting
- Loading and unloading trucks
- General warehouse maintenance and cleaning
We are looking for someone with strong work ethic who is proven to be reliable, and punctual. You will be a great team player, able to fit in with this small close-knit team.
- OSH forklift certificate advantageous
- Excellent communicator
- Good numeracy & literacy skills
Apply now! Or send your CV to Pearl, firstname.lastname@example.org
Standard pre-employment checks and testing will apply