Warehouse Assistants / Forklift Operator
Our clients are currently looking for several highly motivated self-starters who are able to work well in a team. Whilst these are temping roles, for the right individuals this may lead to a permanent position.
We have roles based in Hamilton and Cambridge.
About the role:
Roles are 40 hours per week Monday to Friday, between the hours of 6am – 5:30pm.
Responsibilities will include:
- Picking/packing (lifting up to 25kgs)
- Inwards and outwards receipting (SAP knowledge advantageous)
- Loading and unloading trucks
- General warehouse maintenance and cleaning
We are looking for someone with strong work ethic who is proven to be reliable, and punctual. You will be a great team player, able to fit in with these small close-knit teams.
- You will have at minimum current OSH forklift certificate (roles also for F Endorsed)
- Excellent communicator
- Good numeracy & literacy skills
- Previous forklift operating experience
Apply now! Or send your CV to Pearl, email@example.com
Standard pre-employment checks and testing will apply. Some roles will require a current vaccine pass.