Warehouse – Pick/Packer & Forklift Operators
Must have immediate eligibility to work in New Zealand
Located close to Hamilton Airport, our client is looking for several enthusiastic, fit and strong individuals for an immediate start. While not essential previous pick/packing and a current forklift license would be advantageous. This is a temporary position, however there is potential to be offered a permanent position for the right candidates.
What’s in it for You?
40 hours per week
Various shifts available:
- Monday to Friday 6am – 3pm
- Tuesday to Saturday 6am – 3pm
- Sunday to Thursday 3pm – 12midnight (immediate start)
Role – Warehouse Pick / Packer
- Warehousing – would need to be able to consistently stand on your feet and lift 25kgs throughout an 8 hour shift
- Picking and packing orders (previous experience with RF Scanner and SAP advantageous)
- Inwards goods / Outwards goods
- General warehouse maintenance
- Forklift Operators with current license and previous experience including reach truck advantageous
Interested? Please apply now or email your CV email@example.com
Successful completion and outcome of standard employment checks will be required. Pre-employment drug test pass and no major convictions.