Our client is looking for a Warehouse Storeman to join their team. In this role, you will be focusing on all aspects of warehousing including; order releasing, picking and despatching of goods, arranging transport, monitoring stock levels, stock taking and inwards goods activity. You will have the opportunity to take ownership of the role and you will be encouraged to be forward thinking when it comes to process improvement. There will be some lifting required in the role.
- Your attention to detail will be outstanding
- You’ll have at least 3 years stores experience
- A current fork hoist license
- Clean and full drivers licence
- Excellent communication skills
- Excellent computer skills
- SAP experience (preferred)
- Motivated and reliable, with a good work ethic
- Excellent time management skills
- A team player
This company offers opportunities and learning and development initiatives for those keen to develop their skills and enhance their career. They offer a competitive salary package, including healthcare insurance.
If you are keen to progress your career with a leading edge company that fosters innovation and excellence then contact Judith on 07 839 3685, Judith@assetrec.co.nzor apply now.