Warehouse / Storesperson
Elite Polymers Ltd are specialists in the plastics processing industry manufacturing, precision components in the areas of injection moulding, blow moulding, tube & profile extrusion and liquid silicone moulding. They work with market leading companies in many sectors including animal & human health, construction, marine and packaging.
They are currently seeking an enthusiastic and reliable person carry to out the day to day running of their busy warehouse based in Te Rapa, Hamilton.
Monday to Friday 7:30am – 4:30pm (some flexibility)
About the role:
- You will have sole charge of the warehouse working closely with the production team to ensure the best outcomes for the business
- Coordinating dispatches, ensuring all orders are dispatched on time
- Full control of inwards shipments and movement of inventory around the warehouse
- Receipting and closing of work orders
- Pick/packing orders for delivery to clients
- Stock maintenance
- Provide back-up for deliveries
- Maintaining high standard of tidiness and organisation in the warehouse and courtyard
Key skills and experience required:
- Previous warehouse experience is essential, with knowledge of process improvement systems
- A strong focus on the customer and meeting their needs
- Proven history of strong communication skills, high level of initiative, and being a good team player
- Good understanding of inwards processes and ERP systems
- Full, clean and current driver’s license
- Forklift certification with an F endorsement (current)
- Good level of physical fitness (some heavy lifting is required)
If this opportunity sounds like you then we would like to hear from you.
Apply now or send your CV to Pearl to register your interest Pearl. email@example.com
Standard pre-employment checks and testing will apply. Must have immediate eligibility to work in New Zealand.