We are regularly looking for people who have experience in warehousing and/or pick packing orders (including the use electronic scanning systems). For the right person we have a number of ongoing temporary positions. Recruiting for in the Hamilton area.
Skills and experience:
• Warehousing – would need to be able to consistently lift 25kgs throughout an 8 hour shift
• Picking and packing orders
• Inwards goods
• Forklift driving (ideal but not essential)
To be considered for these roles you MUST:
• Have reliable transport
• Have no major criminal convictions
• Be able to pass a drug test
Do you fit the brief above? If you are interested in temping jobs, contact us today! Contact Pearl on 07 839 3685 or firstname.lastname@example.org
All applicants will be subject to pre-employment drug and alcohol testing and Ministry of Justice criminal history checks.