Looking for a standout candidate to join a well establish team. Your previous work and life experience will have proven strong work ethics, team player, able to work at a face pace with accuracy, highly productive and a good level of initiative.
Experience in warehousing and pick packing orders (including the use electronic scanning systems) and OSH forklift / Reach truck experience advantageous. Whilst this is a temping role, for the right person this may lead to a permanent position.
Monday to Friday 8:30am – 5:30pm. $20 per hour. Based in Hamilton.
Skills and experience:
• Warehousing – would need to be able to consistently stand on your feet and lift 25kgs throughout an 8 to 12 hour shift
• Picking and packing orders
• Inwards goods
• OSH forklift certificate advantageous
• Reach truck experience
To be considered for these roles you MUST:
• Have reliable transport
• Have no major criminal convictions
• Be physically fit and healthy (able to lift 25kg+ regularly throughout a 8-12 hour shift)
• Excellent communication skills
• Problem solvers and able to focus on the bigger picture
• Some computer systems experience e.g. RS Scanner, SAP
• Be able to pass a drug test
• References – ideally two most recent workplace supervisors reported to
Do you fit the brief above? Apply now or contact Pearl on 0800ASSET1 or email@example.com for more details.
All applicants will be subject to pre-employment drug and alcohol testing and Ministry of Justice criminal history checks.
All applicants MUST have a current NZ residency or a valid NZ work visa for AT LEAST the next 2 years to be considered for this position.