Window Furnishing Sales Consultant
Start 2021 with a new and exciting opportunity!
Our client is looking for an experienced Sales Consultant in the South Auckland region.
If you have a passion for working alongside clients to create a look and feel for their home they will love, and also enjoy the challenge of a busy and varied role then this is the position for you.
The person we seek will not only have a love of design and a creative flair, they will be technically savvy and have strong administration and computer skills. Providing exceptional customer service is key, as is being able to follow a robust sales process. Your organisational and time management skills will be second to none, along with your levels of self-motivation and collaboration.
Responsibilities will include:
• Responding to sales/customer queries
• In home consultations
• Guiding customers on the best window solutions
• Measuring, quoting, and growing our client’s market share
• Liaising with key stakeholders
• Generating new enquiries and business development opportunities
• Resolving any customer or product issues
• Administration and monthly reporting
Ideally the successful candidate will have experience in window furnishings, or in a similar role in the kitchen design or flooring fields. A clean and full driver’s licence is essential and for the successful candidate a package that includes an attractive remuneration scheme and a company vehicle will be provided. Have we got you interested?
All applicants MUST have NZ residency or a valid NZ work visa to be considered for this position.