Our client is a highly successful Morrinsville transport company that has been in operation for more than 15 years. They have a presence around the North and South islands, and pride themselves on leading edge technology and outstanding customer service.
An opportunity has arisen for a skilled and capable Administrator to join the workshop team. This role will offer variety and challenge, and the key responsibilities will include:
- Planning and monitoring all fleet maintenance, servicing and repairs
- Processing jobcards
- Dealing with customer and supplier enquiries
- Purchasing parts and monitoring cost and service levels
- Preparing invoices for processing – accounts payable & receivable
- Ensuring adequate stock levels are maintained
- Updating stock inventory
- Monitoring Health & Safety procedures
- Reviewing and submitting timesheets for workshop staff
The preferred applicant will offer strong administration and problem solving skills, combined with exceptional interpersonal and organisational ability. Your computer and systems skills will be strong, as will your ability to juggle multiple tasks simultaneously.
You will be joining a team with strong values, great stability and a commitment to working hard while enjoying some fun along the way.
Keen to know more? Please contact Judy Davison, email firstname.lastname@example.org.